Award winning podcaster and creative entrepreneur Joanna Penn writes non-fiction for authors and is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling thriller author as J.F.Penn.
In the 96th episode of The HYBRID Author Podcast host Joanne Morrell, author of children’s and young adult fiction, women’s fiction and short non-fiction for authors, chats to Joanna about:
- defining writing your shadow
- identifying your white and dark horse counterparts
- traditional and self publishing shadows
- analysing your characters’ shadow
- Kickstarter campaigns
- our own shadows, writing, books and much more.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Nicole Webb Book Publicity Services. Helping authors find their audience through lateral thinking and creating an individual media strategy tailored to each author and their book to achieve the best results.