Sarah Epstein is an award-winning Australian HYBRID author of suspenseful psychological thrillers and contemporary young adult fiction.
In the 99th episode of The HYBRID Author Podcast host Joanne Morrell, author of children’s and young adult fiction, women’s fiction and short non fiction for authors, chats to Sarah about:
- lessons learned: one year as an indie author
- whether entering self published books into awards is worth it
- foreign rights deals and foreign rights agents
- earning an author income through indie publishing compared to traditional publishing
- marketing efforts
- Sarah’s tips and so much more.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Nicole Webb Book Publicity Services. Helping authors find their audience through lateral thinking and creating an individual media strategy tailored to each author and their book to achieve the best results.