Nat Amoore is a Sydney-based writer and author of secrets of a schoolyard millionaire, the power of positive pranking, the right way to rock and we run tomorrow.
Once a publisher and editor, Cathie Tasker has edited and commissioned over 800 books and now works as a creative writing teacher and freelance project manager of picture books.
In the 89th episode of the HYBRID Author Podcast host Joanne Morrell, author of children’s and young adult fiction, women’s fiction and short non fiction for authors, chats to Cathie and Nat about their course run through the Australian Writers Centre ‘Presenting to Kids’:
- discovering your brand and presenting it accordingly
- presenting and books sales as one entity
- breaking down presenting to kids’ age groups and year levels
- the technical side to presenting
- book launches
- social media
- the business side of presenting: how to get your books to events
- Nat and Cathie’s best and worst parts of presenting and much more!
This episode is proudly sponsored by Thorn Creative: where beautiful books are brought to life through cleverly designed author websites to drive traffic and sales for your book.