Ky Garvey is an author who writes fun and engaging stories that turn challenges into triumphs in a way that is supportive, inclusive and empowering. She also writes and hosts the podcast Totally Lit and has two sons diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.
In the 97th episode of The HYBRID Author Podcast host Joanne Morrell, author of children’s and young adult fiction, women’s fiction and short non fiction for authors, chats to Ky about:
- how to make time to write as a mother of kids with special needs
- how her kids have inspired her work
- being an advocate for kids on the spectrum
- the challenges Ky and her family have faced
- Ky’s books, writing advice and so much more.
This episode is proudly sponsored by Thorn Creative: where beautiful books are brought to life through cleverly designed author websites to drive traffic and sales for your book.