Phillip Strang has spent many intervening years in a myriad of countries, some calm and safe – others, no more than war zones. He now resides in Sydney and is the author of thirty-four books, and counting; the majority of them are crime thrillers based in the United Kingdom; he has also written several books on terrorism and one on a pandemic.
In the 79th episode of The HYBRID Author Podcast host Joanne Morrell, author of children’s and young adult fiction and short non fiction for authors, chats to Phillip about:
- dedicated and consistant writing practice
- defining the type of author you want to be
- the importance of marketing
- email lists and social media platforms
- Amazon and Facebook ad spend, use, keywords and much more.