Kathryn Lefroy writes screenplays for film and TV, novels, and articles about technology for some of the world’s top brands. Her family feature film, Whale Shark Jack, is shooting on location in Exmouth later this year. She’s currently developing a number of other film and TV projects with production companies across the USA, UK, Australia, and India. Her debut novel, Alex and the Alpacas Save the World, was shortlisted for the prestigious Premier’s Award, and the sequel was released in 2022 to critical acclaim.
In the 88th episode of The HYBRID Author Podcast host Joanne Morrell, author of children’s and young adult fiction, women’s fiction and short non fiction for authors, chats to Kathryn about:
- the process after you’ve written a screenplay
- networking with the right people
- not to be missed events within the film industry
- screenwriting etiquette
- living in Australia and working in LA
- pitching streaming services
- Kathryn’s work and much more.