Merry Christmas when it comes! And to celebrate, here’s a mashup of 2023 guests of The HYBRID Author Podcast since September. This includes:
- Episode 92 Preparing For Podcast Appearances with me Joanne Morrell
- Episode 93 Tess Woods on The Little Red Street Library
- Episode 94 Writing Authentic Historical Fiction with S. J. Butler
- Episode 95 Workshopping in Libraries with Children’s Indie Author Kristy Nita Brown
- Episode 96 Writing The Shadow With Non-fiction Award-nominated, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Thriller Author Joanna Penn
- Episode 97 Picture Book Author Ky Garvey on Making Time to Write Being a Creative Carer to Children with Special Needs
- Episode 98 Larrikin House Publishers Dani Vee and James Layton on Submissions and The HYBRID Business Model
- Episode 99 Sarah Epstein ‘A Year in The Life of an Indie Author’
- Episode 100 Lessons Learned Hitting 100 Episodes of The HYBRID Author Podcast!
- Episode 101 Writing Through Difficult Times With Children’s Co-Author Lauren Hackney
- Episode 102 Producing Indie Audiobooks For Kids with Julie Anne Grasso
- Episode 103 An Almost Merry Xmas Mashup for 2023
- Episode 104 Mental Health in Writers With Memoir Prose Poet Cynthia Marie Hoffman
- Episode 105 From Manuscript to Bestseller: The Transformative Power of Professional Guidance’ With Author and Visionary Entrepreneur Andrea Putting
This episode is proudly sponsored by Thorn Creative: where beautiful books are brought to life through cleverly designed author websites to drive traffic and sales for your book.