Are you eligible for Educational and Public Lending Rights as an Author in the country you reside in?
In this 18th episode of the HYBRID Author podcast, host Joanne Morrell, children’s and young adult fiction writer and author of short non fiction for authors discloses:
- what Educational Lending Rights (ELR) and Public Lending Rights (PLR) are
- how they operate
- who is eligible for these schemes
- how you get paid and when
- what countries partake in PLR and
- touches upon Digital Lending Rights (DLR).